Fortnite – 17.30 patch notes launched at the game on Tuesday, August 3. It brought numerous changes Y novelties. For some time, Epic Games hasn’t published notes as such. Trello is where they tell what problems they know are in the game and which of them will be fixed with each patch.
General Fortnite changes and fixes
– Some packaging doesn’t display exactly with the Show Your Style set skins.
– An issue is preventing users from using the Last Forever emote.
– The radio to not play when inside a vehicle.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite’s Battle Royale mode
– When players have completed a contract, the countdown of cosmic chests to continue to appear on the screen.
– When driving a vehicle while wearing an object disguise, the driving is erratic.
Changes and fixes in Fortnite Creative mode
– Epic is looking into a latency issue on XL-size creative islands.
– Users do not bounce when landing exactly in the center of the jump pads.
– Grass is not rendered exactly with Epic graphics settings.
– When the “destroy on transmit” option is enabled, vehicle explosions are not displayed exactly.
– Epic is looking into quadtaclysms bounce unexpectedly when driven.
– The memory that the vehicles should use to be larger than it should.
Changes and fixes in Save the World of Fortnite
– The wrong event ticket to be displayed in the “Beyond the Star Horizons” quest line.
– The dryers and washers player searched give only level one items in high-level zones due to a bug.
– The ability “heal structures” only heals for 0.71% instead of the 4.8% it should have.
In the mobile and Nintendo Switch versions of Fortnite changed and fixed:
– A white rectangle to be displayed on the Rift Tour tab in the Battle Royale menu.