Deactivate or delete your Facebook account
– Deactivate Facebook Account
1. Open Facebook and tap in the top right.
2. Click Settings & Privacy, tap to Settings.
3. In the left column, tap Your Facebook Information .
4. Select Deactivation and Deletion.
5. After that, pick Deactivate Account, then click Continue, tap to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
– Delete Facebook Account
1. Similarly, follow the first 4 steps in the deactivation section
2. Pick Permanently Delete Account, then Continue, tap to Account Deletion.
3. Choose Delete Account, enter your password and then tap to Continue.
To temporarily disable or delete your Instagram account, please follow the instructions below
– Temporarily Disable Instagram Account
1. Log into instagram.com to temporarily disable. Note that it can’t temporarily disable from within the Instagram app.
2. In the top right, click your profile picture, tap Profile and click Edit Profile.
3. Scroll down and findTemporarily disable my account in the bottom right.
4. Select an option from Why are you disabling your account? and re-enter your password.
5. After that, pick Temporarily Disable Account.
– Delete Instagram Account
1. Go to the Delete Your Account page in Instagram on the web. In conclusion, it can’t delete account from within the Instagram app.
2. Select an option from Why are you deleting your account? and re-enter your password.
3. Finally pick Permanently delete my account.
Similarly, to delete your TikTok account
1. Firstly open your Profile tab.
2. In the top right corner, choose the Settings icon.
3. After that click Manage my Account and then tap to Delete Account.
4. Follow the guided steps in TikTok app to delete your account.