01. Stardew Valley
ConcernedApe’s smash hit farming RPG comes to Mobile!
Move to the countryside, and cultivate a new life in this award-winning open-ended farming RPG! With over 50+ hours of gameplay content and new Mobile-specific features, such as auto-save and multiple controls options.
Now with brand new end-game content! Discover more heart events, new crops to grow, new pets, and so much more…
**Winner of the Golden Joysticks’ Breakthrough Award**
**Nominee of Game of the Year 2017 – BAFTA Games Awards**
02. Cube Escape: Paradox
When the infamous detective Dale Vandermeer wakes up in an ominous room without any recollection of his past, he soon finds himself part of a bizarre game orchestrated by an old foe. Dale must solve increasingly challenging puzzles to escape the room and recover his memories.
Cube Escape: Paradox Features:
– A unique, never-before-seen, game/film crossover experience
– The absorbing gameplay, atmosphere and wealth of puzzles fans would expect from the tenth Cube Escape game
– A ton of connections and interactions with Paradox – A Rusty Lake Short Film
– There will be two different chapters available (one for free and one premium) with multiple endings
– Beautiful paintings handmade by Johan Scherft
– Immersive and atmospheric soundtrack by Victor Butzelaar
– Powerful voice-overs by Bob Rafferty and lead actor David Bowles
– Supporting 14 different languages
UNIQUELY IMAGINATIVE PUZZLES
The gameplay of Gorogoa is wholly original, comprised of lavishly illustrated panels that players arrange and combine in imaginative ways to solve puzzles. Impeccably simple, yet satisfyingly complex.
GORGEOUSLY HAND-DRAWN GAMEPLAY
Jason Roberts created thousands of meticulously detailed hand-drawn illustrations, encompassing the impressive scope of Gorogoa’s personal narrative.
A NEW KIND OF STORYTELLING
Gorogoa isn’t just a game – it’s a work of art, expressing itself through soulful, charming illustrations and distinguished puzzle mechanics.
04. Photographs – Puzzle Stories
***Winner at the Google Play Indie Showcase 2019***
“A Bittersweet ending I was happy to to take part in” – Polygon
“Captivating Vignettes about Regrets” – Game Informer
“Photographs’ is a game about tragedy, heartbreak, and the choices we can’t undo” – Mashable
Photographs is Narrative Puzzle Game.
>Explore Beautiful Dioramas
>Five different kinds of puzzles
>Search for clues
>Choose your ending
It’s a little bit different than most games, I hope you find it interesting!
Ordia is a one finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump, bounce, stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils, challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete, plus extra challenge modes, bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
– Simple one-finger controls
– 30 levels set across 3 worlds
– Action packed platformer
– Extra challenge modes for each level
– Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
Winner in the 2019 Google Indie Contest! 🏆
“All in all, Ordia is a hell of a game. It’s absolutely gorgeous, the animations are buttery smooth, and the sound effects and haptic feedback are incredibly satisfying” – TouchArcade
“Ordia is a truly special platformer that knows exactly what it’s supposed to be” – 148Apps
“A perfectly put together package for both casual platformer fans and enthusiasts alike” – AppSpy